Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What A Messy Table


 Oh, what a mess I have right now on my scrapbook table!  I have been busy
creating lately and I usually clean as I go, but after this last round creating I simply gave up.



For those of you who know me well, you know this bothers me more than anything; a mess.
I cringe at the thought of walking away and not putting things in their spot.  Reorganizing all my supplies before starting the next project.  Regrouping my embellishments, papers, ribbons and such.  It
just gives me a feeling of starting with a clean slate.  But I couldn't resist taking a few pictures
of what I have left on my table.  I won't even show you the floor or the closet, that hurts my eyes to 
even look at it!  To know me you know this is out of character for me.  


So as I type this post, I find comfort in knowing that yes I straightened my scrapbook room up and
it is all put back to normal.  But not for long.  I am meeting with Pam from SLATE tomorrow to see what all she wants me to do for her and her store.  So I know as soon as I come home I will be busy creating for her and once again I will have a mess on my hands.  


1 comment:

  1. I don't think that is too bad of a mess, lol! I hear you though about putting things away as you are working...something very soul satisfying about everything in its place and a place for everything!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Hugs,
    Beth P
    P.S. I found you from Unity's Blogs, Blogs...group

    ReplyDelete