Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Four More Projects


I love this layout using Simple Stories 100 Days of Summer.  The paper is so bright and cheerful and it reminds me so much of summer.  Even more it makes me want summer to hurry up and get here.  Sure the sun is out but it needs to warm up about 30 degrees then I will be super happy!


Life Documented by Simple Stories is the line I chose to use for this layout of Taylor.  The colors in the papers remind me so much of her personality that it is a perfect fit.  


Just a quick little card once again using 100 Days of Summer.  After I made this I thought what a cute card to send just for the heck of it.  Super easy, super cute.


One last project.  At the last Scrapbook Expo in Salt Lake I purchases 6 of these shadow boxes all 8x8 in white.  At the time I had no idea what I was going to use them for but they were such a good deal I couldn't resist.  So they have been in my scrapbook room for over a year still wrapped in their plastic coating just waiting to be used.  Many times I thought I would do something with them in the girls rooms - three in each - but yet that never happened.  So the other day while going through the closet in my scrapbook room I came across the boxes and decided at that point I would make something with them.  I didn't get too far, just one box but hey that's a start.  
Who knows, maybe I will get to the other 5 boxes before another year goes by.  



No comments:

Post a Comment