Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Few More Things To Add

Came across a few more pictures here on the laptop to share with you.  One of them is of a magnet board and the other is of a 7Gypsie tray I did for gifts.  Always have enjoyed doing projects like these because they go so fast once I get it layed out in the pattern that I like.  

Above is one of the trays I did for our softball coaches at Westlake High School in Saratoga Springs, Utah.  They were a huge hit.  I was lucky enough to be able to request that one of our local scrapbook stores carry our high school papers along with all of the other high schools they already had.  Being as though we were a brand new high school I had to supply them with school colors and such before they would order it. 

  

This is a maganet board I did the year before for all of the coaches.  Mind you this is a picture before it was finished and before giving them to the coaches we added team pictures and magnets I made to match.  One of the boards still remains in the softball trophy case with team pictures on it.  Pretty cool to walk down the athlete's hall with all of the trophy cases and to see how cool the softball one looks with all the trophies, pictures and such.  


No comments:

Post a Comment