Monday, August 19, 2013

Ok, Another New Start!

As most of the year is over, I have come to realize that I set my sights on something that just was not meant to be at the time, keeping up with my blog.  Or so called blog....

So once again, I will try my best to update, post some pictures, get creative and probably brag about my kids some.  This is what one does on a blog; right?

I always have good intentions but as we know life just sometimes gets in the way.  The kids in school, sports, clubs, carpooling, work, cleaning the house, taking care of the dogs, taking care of the family, laundry, feeding the family; I think you get my drift.  Just plain busy.  But now with my oldest daughter Alex back at school and my middle daughter a new freshman at school, that just leaves my husband, Tim, son Carer and the two golden retrievers whom we call our sons to take care of.  And yes, I am the only female in a house with four boys!  HELP!

Fortunately I have my scrapbook room where I can retreat to when I need some "me" time.  I can close the door and they know to leave Mom alone for a while.  For this I am thankful that they "get it".  

With school getting ready to start right after Labor Day for Carter I will be planning on spending much time in there getting caught up on so many projects I need to get done.  I think the only problem I will have is knowing where I want to get started.  First stop will probably clearing my table off which has become a free for all dump site, my fault totally.  This will be yet another challenge I will face going into the last part of the year.

So please join me as I do my best to keep up on blogging about life in the Liebig house.  Who knows, I may surprise you by posting everyday; maybe even twice a day.  Say What???
Til then.

No comments:

Post a Comment