Sunday, January 6, 2013

A New Year, a New Beginning

Well after a very long break from not blogging (again), I am back to a it.  It is a new year and a new beginning.  A time for new experiences, changes, ways of doing things differently and sticking to it.
Every year at this time people make their resolutions for the new year and how many really stick to it?  I know I am all excited and dedicated the first few weeks then at that point it slowly goes down hill.  It doesn't matter if I am trying to lose a few pounds, stick to a new routine, scrapbook more, cook more healthier meals it always seems to die off after a few months.  Well, not this year!
 
  For Christmas two of my presents were a  new laptop (woohoo) and along with that the Silhoutte Cameo; just a few things I was wanting to "up" my scrapbooking abilities.  These two items alone will motivate me to work more on getting some much needed scrapbooking done. 
 
 So with this already being the 6th day of January, I am already behind on sticking with my new beginning but with today being a Sunday and it is football day (GO SEAHAWKS!) I will be able to hide out in my scrapbook room and get started.  Today I will clean off my table, organize a few things, take a few pictures, hopefully post them, and start my new year off with a bang.
It is going to be a good year, I can feel it! 
And of course, I will scrapbook all about it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment