Sunday, February 9, 2014

Getting Back Into The Swing Of Things

After being absent for a couple of months due to computer melt downs, viruses and hackers I think I am ready to get back into the swing of things.  It is amazing how something as little as a computer virus which you don't see can be such a huge pain in the butt.  The computer was completed hacked and pretty much put to rest.  All pictures were saved to an external hard drive but who knows what all was taken or lost.  Needless to say, I have been a little apprehensive about what sites I go to, comment on or post on lately. I am slowly getting back to trusting sites and people in the internet world.  When it comes down to it, you just don't know.  It has taken a few months to gain the trust back but I think I am there. So with that being said I am back amongst those who surf the web, post on blogs and going to attempt to blog again.  I truly have missed it and will do my best to keep up with it.  That is; as long as no one hacks my laptop again!

Pulled up a few pictures of some projects.  Probably not the best shots but it is something to get started with.


Love this little book I made.  Celebrate Life.  So simple but yet means so much.


I love to hang layouts, canvases and anything made on the walls in my scrapbook room.  I use clear push pins in the very far corners being sure not to damage the pages to hang on the walls.  The great part is I can change them out at any time I want a different look in the room.


Always remember, Be You!

Taylor and Alex at the top.  One of my favorite pictures capturing how they enjoy each others company.


Old picture of carter showing just a little of the layout but one of my favorite shots of him when he was young.


And of course my next project to get started.  This snap book will be used for all of the everyday life events for the month of February.  It is sure to be filled quickly and I will be onto the next one for the month of March.

Signing off for today but will be back, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment