Saturday, February 25, 2012

And So It Begins

Well here I go again.  I am attempting to start blogging again and stick with it this time.  I first started blogging back when we lived in Dardenne Prairie, MO and continued after we moved to West Grove, PA.  But when I found out we were moving again, this time to Saratoga Springs, Ut I stopped for a few reasons.  One, I was just too busy and two I was using typepad and I got tired of paying to use it.  I still have my link to my old blog where all of my post are there.  If you are interested you can check it out here:  http://micheleliebig.typepad.com/

I tend to go back and check it out often.  I love looking at pictures I have posted and seeing how the kids have changed over the last few years.  Just imagine if I would have kept up with it!  


So I am going to try something different this time.  I am going to attempt to post more than just things about the kids and things we are doing.  This time I think I might post more of things that I am interested in, wow what a concept!  Recipes I make-from my favorite cookbooks and my own, my creations within the scrapbooking world, some of my favorite finds and yes just a "few" pictures of random things.  So please join me on this new adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Hi...love that you have started this...excited to keep up with what you and the fam are up to...you need to post a pic of an example of the necklase you made me...i wear one or the other all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete